We collect personal information when you:
• Create an account on our website
• Contact us with a question or comment
• Subscribe to our newsletter
• Participate in a survey or promotion
The personal information we collect may include your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, payment information, and other information relevant to the purpose of the collection.
We use your personal information to:
• Provide you with the products and services you have requested
• Communicate with you about your account, orders, and other matters
• Send you marketing communications, such as newsletters and promotional emails
• Improve our website and products
• Prevent fraud
We may share your personal information with:
• Our third-party service providers who help us operate our website and deliver our products and services
• Other companies that we merge with or acquire
• Government agencies if required by law
We take steps to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. These steps include:
• Using secure servers
• Encrypting sensitive information
• Limiting access to your personal information to authorized employees
You have the following rights regarding your personal information:
Access: You can request to see the personal information we have about you.
Correction: You can request to correct any inaccurate or incomplete personal information we have about you.
Deletion: You can request to delete your personal information.
To exercise these rights, please contact us here.
Our website may link to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of these sites, and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy policies.